We've been here in Canada for 6 and a half weeks now. And I have been blessed/gifted with time and space to think. Ideas are coming about what I want my future to look like.
Firstly, before sharing my ideas, I need to write down what I believe the best way is to achieve ones hope for the future. When you know what you want to become like, start doing those things, or at least start leaning in that direction.
The changes I would like to make to become a better person are:
- Laugh more. I often find things funny but don't actually laugh. I will start laughing more.
- Spend more time in nature. Being here in the foothills of the Rockies, makes me want to snorkel more, hike more, bike more, and take the kids on these adventures.
- Establish an annual men's camping trip (I reckon Dean will be key in getting it going with me), maybe at Melrose? Yorkes?
That's all for now.

Comments
Post a Comment