It is cold and dark here, though the sun is rising earlier and setting later each day. It's not getting much warmer though (-32 when I dropped the kids at the bus this morning). The novelty of snow has worn off and Sully has finally started complaining about school (meaning that he is back to his old self again). The honeymoon is officially over.
It's kinda nice, in a way, it means that we are now here, finally fully present in Canada. We are now living here, instead of pseudo-holidaying. Bonnie is working full-time, and I am menu planning, shopping, cleaning, baking (but Bonnie somehow still ends up cooking most dinners. I've tried to take this job off her I swear).
I'm looking forward to taking the boys to the mountains to snowboard, that'll be something new and exciting. Also, the change of season will be fun to see a different version of Alberta.

Comments
Post a Comment