I love being in the Canadian Rockies. Everything is so awe-inspiring. But I've been approaching it from a place of fear. Awe can do that. It is so tremendous, that it can be hard to wrap one's head around.
But today I had an epiphany. I can approach these mountains, this year in Canada from a place of wonder. I want to dance all year long. I want to try all the things. I want to throw open the cage and let my soul soar free and unencumbered. No longer will fear hold me back. I will climb the mountains. I will ride the horses (even if they throw me off). I will be awestruck by the majesty of the bear (instead of scared).
Wonder, instead of fear. Living here, and loving it; instead of just missing home.
Amen to trying new things and being open to new experiences.
Comments
Post a Comment